Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 30.01.2005, 12:45
Benutzerbild von Boris
Boris Boris ist offline
Tanzender Webentwickler
XHTMLforum-Kenner

Boris ist ein sehr geschätzer MenschBoris ist ein sehr geschätzer MenschBoris ist ein sehr geschätzer Mensch
Standard

Hier noch eine Diskussion über das Gestalten von Formularen (E):
http://www.simplebits.com/bits/simplequiz/#entry579

Zitat:
Certainly for larger forms, when you’re dealing with multiple controls, inputs, form fields, drop-downs, etc. — tables still seem like the best way to go. You could argue either way, whether a form is tabular data — but the truth is, styling a large form soley with CSS is not a simple task, and undoubtedly will not degrade nicely.
Summary (my take)

When it comes to marking up forms, I’ll take the following into account:

* When marking up a small form with a few elements, I’ll use fieldset and CSS to style them — taking into account what the unstyled form will look like.
* Tables still are not evil. For large forms, in order to make the form useable and organized, it’s hard to beat the simplicity of a table here. CSS techniques seem to be somewhat complicated in a place where a simple table would work all around.
* In the past, I’ve used p tags to group label and matching input tags. I’m now divided on this method. For simple forms, it will ensure consistent formatting across browsers yet could be argued that it is not a paragraph of text.
* Trying to semantically structure a form makes my head hurt.

» DevShack - die Website des freien Webentwicklers Boris Bojic
Sponsored Links